It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Welcome
Welcome to projectrevolver

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Episode Redubbing Corner
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 am 
Nameless

Howdy, and welcome to the Friendship is Blasphemy recording studio. Here we can make some adjustments to the cast and script as needed, as well as a place to keep track of it all. I am now going to list the cast as it has been determined so far. Please note that this list is still in progress, so there may be some changes that have to be made. If there is something you would like me to change, please PM me with the details, or let me know through the chat.

There will be an audition held on Skype to help determine the roles that people will be playing. This meeting will occur on Saturday May 12 10:00 AM Australian Standard Time (AST) Or 6:30 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) in America. If you need any details on how to get Skype, contact me through PM or the chat.

I am now going to list the cast as it has been determined so far...

Tyrant_Celestia = Princess Celestia & Twilight Sparkle
Aqueous = Evil Princess Cadence and Queen Chrysalis
RevolverFlare = Rarity
Buob = Shinning Armor
toothless_gummi = Rainbow Dash
Macattack = Spike
Wildvine53 = Fluttershy
Destroyer64 = Pinkie Pie
Tare = Princess Luna
Applebloom = Applejack

As stated above this list is not finalized. It shall be finalized through Skype on the date specified above. And as stated before if there is anything I overlooked, or did not include, please contact me. Thank you. :)

Edit: 1 A meeting time has been established.

Edit: 2 The cast has been finalized for the wedding episode.

Last edited by Gamer_Luna on Wed May 16, 2012 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

GardeningKing

Post subject: Re: Episode Redubbing Corner
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 am 
Site Admin

Wait, does this mean I have to shout for my lines?

Oh boy >.<

Post subject: Re: Episode Redubbing Corner
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:41 am 
Nameless

No you don't have to Tare, But you can if you want. Just come up with a voice that you would like, or you can just go with another character if you so desire. We'll nail down the details soon.

Also meetings on Skype are every Saturday, Sunday in Australia, at the time specified above.

Edit 1: This week we are missing a few so we may not go as it was originally intended. Come on Chat or PM for more info.

Edit 2: We may have a meeting this Wednesday, Thursday Australian time. Please contact me to let me know if you will be available then either through PM or chat. Also let me know what time will suit you. If not enough people will be there, I'll make it Saturday again.

Edit 3: Meeting is go for this Wednesday the 23rd of May 9:30 pm CST 8:30pm MST 7:30 pm PST and 10:00 am AST. Meetings will still occur Saturdays at the time specified on the first post. If this does not suit you in any way let me know through PM or chat. I will make adjustments if necessary.

Edit 4: Times have been changed for Wednesday the 23rd of May to 8:30 pm CST 7:30 pm 6:30 pm PST and 9:00 am AST. Again if this time doesn't suit you please let me know, and I'll make necessary changes. And again this is only a one off meeting. We are still having the regular meetings on Saturday like usual.

Edit 5: We are going to be doing a voice acting over Skype this Saturday at the times specified in the first post. Bring your voices and go on Skype. If anyone can't make it we can try to arrange another time for you and others that need it. Just let me and/or Revolver know of your intentions. See you then.

GardeningKing

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]